Went to a mosque today for breakfast with friends. It was nice to be back there. It made me sad though to see all the beautiful women in their beautiful hijabs. They all looked so peaceful and full of God's light (nur).
Knowing that it is a sin to not wear hijab just makes it that much harder for me. I often wonder if I would just decide to wear it again, what would my husband do. Would he even say anthing? Or would he just go about as nothing? Yes, I realize that he might refuse to take me around his work collegues but I could care less about that. He might not like it if I were to fly stateside with it on. But I could care less.
I am outright refusing to follow God's command to wear hijab. sigh..... What to do....
Well, habibty, your husband is NOT home right now, right? You said he's away on business? Well, actually you didn't say WHY he flew away, or for how long, but just that he DID fly away, LOL. EITHER WAY, he's not home, so wear it. And I say, if you're going out (and I bet 9 times out of 10 you go out alone b/c he's at work) wear it. And if he's around and he doesn't want you to wear it in SPECIFIC instances, then in the interest of keeping the peace, and astaghfirallah if I'm wrong for saying this, then don't wear it on THOSE occasions. But if he's not with you, then he shouldn't be able to say anything. Just my opinion!
ReplyDelete