Alhumdulillah! I sent hubby a couple of emails this weekend while he was out quoting from scholars that it is MY sin and not only His that I am not wearing hijab. The questions were exactly my situation....I want to wear hijab but my husband is against it or doesn't allow it.
Allahu ekbar!!!! He called me today and said he had read my emails or rather the links that I sent him. He said...if you really want to wear hijab...it comes from within and you want to do it for Allah then go ahead and wear it. He said...I can't handle that much sin. I wanted to jump for joy and scream! Instead I stayed calm and just said jazak Allahu khayran. Little did he know I had made up my mind last night that I was going to wear it no matter what. I wore it out today before he had even read those emails. Allah (swt) is always good and always answers our prayers....even it if takes a while. We are impatient creatures.
So I am once again a hijabbi!!!!! I want to shout it from the roof tops!!! Tekbir!!!!
I don't know what takbir means, but alhamdulelah! I'm so happy for you! :)
ReplyDelete